1. What is Sthalam.com?
Sthalam.com is an online classified portal where one can post classifieds online. It's an online platform where property owners, real estate developers, and agents reach their prospective buyers.
2. How do I release a Classified Ad on Sthalam.com?
You need to register and become a member on our site. You can simply become a member by clicking on this link, Register.
3. Is there any cost to become a member?
No. You can register for free. We will approve membership after a verification process. We reserve the right to sanction membership on our website.
4. I have registered on your website, and my membership status is still showing as pending?
We will thoroughly review each application, and sometimes it may take 3-4 days to approve membership. It takes even longer in case of holidays. We request you to cooperate with our verification team. In case of urgency, please reach us; we would be happy to assist you. You may reach us by clicking this page.
5. My account was approved. I want to Post a classified. How do I do that?
Great, now you can post your classified ad by logging into your account.
6. Is this a free service? Should I have to pay anything for this service?
No, it's not a free service. You need to pay by selecting a package of your choice and by making payment. You can check our pricing plans by Clicking Here.
7. I have posted my classified information. How long will it take to go live?
It takes a minimum of 48 hours for the verification team to check the classifieds and make it live. Our team may call you for further questions. Please cooperate. Management of Sthalam.com reserves the right to reject any classified information if it is found suspicious or fraudulent. We will refund your money immediately, and the same would be credited to your account from our Payment Gateway provider (PayTMBusiness) as per their terms and conditions.
8. I live outside India. Can I post classifieds?
Yes, you should have an Indian mobile number for OTP verification. Right now, we are not allowing OTP verification for non-Indian numbers. Persons living anywhere in India can register.
9. I am seeing only two states (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) at the time of posting a classified. Can't I post a classified for property outside the two Telugu states?
Unfortunately, no. Right now, we are accepting members to list properties in two Telugu states only. We may expand this to other states in the future.
10. My Classifieds post is live. What's next?
Congratulations! Now any prospective buyer/agent or broker can reach you on the portal. You will be notified whenever someone reaches you. You need to sign into the Sthalam.com account to check the inbox and messages. You can reply to the responses from the inbox interface provided by Sthalam.com.
11. As a prospective buyer, I would like to contact the owner of a classified ad. Do I need to pay anything for this service?
No, prospective buyers do not need to pay anything to contact the seller. They can create an account and reach out to the owner of the classified ad. Please note that you must only contact the classified owner about the classifieds posted by them. Any other irrelevant messages will be detected and your account may be blocked permanently. Insuch cases, the classified owner will have the right to report to TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), the supreme authority about telecom, and may even have the right to block your SIM. We suggest that you refrain from posting any spam messages or other irrelevant content to avoid becoming a victim of your own mistakes. The classified owner also has the right to reach out to the Cyber Police and report any abusive, offensive, spam or phishing activities.
12. Is there any guarantee that prospective buyers will respond to my classified ads?
No, there is no guarantee on this. Our platform will help you reach out to prospective buyers, but we at Sthalam.com cannot guarantee that you will receive responses.
13. Will I get a refund if I do not receive any response to my classified ad?
No, the fees you paid are listing fees and are non-refundable.
14. For how long will my classified ads be available on your website?
Your classified ad will be available on our website for the duration of the package you selected. Once the period is over, it will automatically be deleted from our system.
15. I made a mistake in my classified Ad. Can I edit it?
Yes, you can edit your ad, but it will have to be manually approved by our team. This may take up to 24-48 hours. Your classified ad will be in an inactive status during the review period. Please note that editing your ad more than three times will be considered a suspicious act, and the ad may be deleted. In such cases, we will not refund your payment.
16. My classified ad has expired. Can I renew it?
Yes, you will be notified by email when your classified ad expires. You can renew it by selecting a package of your choice.
17. Is it possible to delete my classified ad?
Yes, you can sign in to your account and delete your classified ad under "My Classifieds" anytime.
18. Will you refund my money if I am not satisfied with your service?
No, we do not provide any refunds. We strongly suggest that you review our refund policy on our Terms and conditions page.
19. I am new to this and do not know how to post a classified ad. Can you help me write the content of the ad?
Sorry, we cannot. It is solely your responsibility to write the ad in a professional manner.
20. What kind of classified ad should I post?
You should only post genuine classified ads. Any false or fake ads will result in legal action and involvement of Cyber Police.
21. I see an Alerts Corner. What is this?
Sthalam.com's Alerts Corner is a unique feature that allows you to subscribe to any keywords of your choice. You do not need to become a member and this feature is absolutely free. Simply add your preferred keywords and subscribe to our "Opt-in" alert system. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will begin receiving email alerts of your choice.
For example if you select the keyword "Medchal" whenever a seller posts a classified ad for a property at or near Medchal, our system will automatically send you alerts so that you can contact the seller immediately. This feature saves your time from visiting our website every day to check for properties of your choice.
22. I am missing some features. How can I get them?
Yes, we are aware of this, and please note that this is a beta version. We are continually working on adding new features and will update you soon.
23. I have a few questions that are not mentioned on this page?
Feel free to reach out to us. Click on this page to contact us.
***Please note All legal matters are subject to the Hyderabad (India) jurisdiction only***